25 January 2009

Gah. i'm too sensitive. in every possible way and it sucks. i should stop caring about every single thing, especially those things that don't matter to me at all. this is one of the reasons why i dislike growing up as an only child.

speaking of being an only child...i miss my dog! (i think my dog has ADD because he can't stay still.) going to school abroad means that i have to go without seeing him for 9 months! and believe it or not after all these years he never forgets me and always gets excited at the sight of me getting off the car. 5 more months until i see my dog again! Sigh...


2 comments:

psurangk said...

That second photo is absolutely adorable. Is everything okay? I know how being a sensitive only child feels, if you want to talk about it.

alissa said...

me too! on that bit on being the only-child. also your dog is so cuuuute.