02 May 2008

Just so i remember the day

Food is always the highlight of the day, any day. yesterday, however, i started to feel that my self-indulgence was getting to me.

lunch: chinese food (sweet&sour chicken and spare ribs)
dinner: more chinese food
8PM: friend brings left-over pad thai from faculty club.
11PM: coffee-run to starbucks on Thayer St. one grande white-chocolate mocha whose calorie and sugar content is immeasurable. and much to my surprise (and joy), since they were closing at 12, they started to give away left-over bakeries. of course, i did not hesitate to take my favourite: the glorious succulent Apple Fritter:




















Which totals to some 450 calories. yea i basically ate every 3 hours yesterday. and this morning i cooked an omelette using 4 eggs. somebody save me.

No comments: