08 August 2009

HOMEWARDBOUND

I can't believe i'm going home in a month! this is probably the longest i've ever been away from home, one year on end. the only thing between me and home now is the master's dissertation which will define the next stages of my life in many important ways if it hasn't already. can't wait to get settled down and not have to live out of the suitcase again. Things will feel permanent . Yes, that's the word. I'll build my own collections of books and magazines, put posters and pictures up on the walls, organize my music and photo on my macbook. pimp out the interfact of my blogs. And basically do things i've always put off. More like putting the things that already exist into perspective than starting something new. one year goes so quick.

2 comments:

Jon said...

Cool, good luck moving back. What do you think you've learned from living in London - good experience?

Are you going to be back in Saraburi or Bangkok?

psurangk said...

Enjoy the rest of the UK as much as you can. Don't regret missing out on something!