01 June 2008

Home

Providence -> Newyork -> Bangkok
these past two weeks flew by me in a swift blur.

Yes. it's official. i graduated beautifully and now am kicking around at home. i have so much to say about graduation, but that needs breaking down into levels and issues. so it will eventuallyunfurl in the form of and/or as part of general reflection and tangents in which i talk about life. brown will now always be part of me. pictures are up on facebook. i decided to put some that can speak to me on a personal level, something so intimate it can blow me back to May, 2008 - the key month of my life where i felt most confused, daunted, and of course, proud and fulfilled.

Going out for the first time tomorrow since i've been back. getting dinner with amigos at Siam. what else?

No comments: