10 May 2008

omg this is so funny i have to post for my memory's sake

me: omg i thought i was super tolerant
but now dont think so anymoreee
like one night, i had 3-4 barcardi breezer-type bottles
and i started to dance on the table within 40 mins
zsharpminor: HAHAHA
me: i guess its becos i didn't space it
omg i have a tendency to binge-drink lol
zsharpminor: omg i kinda got woozy off of plum wine last saturday cos i didn't really drink anything else with it
me: my friends and i drank 2 bottles of wine EACH when we were at a fondue restaurant in paris.
zsharpminor: omg that's amazin
me: and then we start to dance in the street
in monmartre
zsharpminor: hahaha that sounds so fun
me: and have les parisiens laugh at us
becos it was 9p
m
lol
zsharpminor: hahah
me: and according to my friends, i slid down the stairs LOL
zsharpminor: HAHA amazing
me: hard-ass wooden stairs
zsharpminor: the powrs of booze
me: steeep and narrow

1 comment:

alissa said...

let's get so drunk we dont' know what's going on anymore.