15 April 2008

Ideal Meal

Look what i had for dinner the other night. Heaven. I was craving greasy fast food so bad. No, I lie. I always crave fast food. plus, it was late (9:30PM) and I was too lazy to cook. so fast good was the best solution/excuse. I went down to Eastside Pockets and ordered buffalo chicken fingers and fries which amounted to a total of 9.50 dollars! pretty insane for fast food (and in fact for what i got) but nonetheless did it for me. fast food always works wonders.


So yeah, the quantity is pretty big but as a fast food hog I finished them all. so yummy lah. While the guy must have thought I was a weirdo or a desperate college student, because people go there to go wraps, kabobs, and other middle eastern take-aways. so after i'd finished ordering this, he had to take out a huuuge bag of frozen fries and chicken fingers which had been stored in the fridge since who knows when. But i don't care. the fries were ultimate killer. the chicken was a little meh...soggy. I guess they dipped them in the hot sauce or something. but that said, quite an indulgence.


1 comment:

alissa said...

ooh that looks so good! it also makes me want beer because fried food is good with beer.