11 March 2008

Early Risers

Here I am, 9 o'clock on a sunny Wednesday morning sitting in front of a computer in, well, the library. I in fact have been up since around 5:30 after hitting the bed at 3:30. So yes I'm basically on running a grand total of two hours of sleep. I don't know how and why.

I ate some cereal and a PB&J sandwich. made some tea (with two equal sachets). And here I am typing to you from the cozy sanctuary of the library. My first class is at 10:30. Since I'm starting today in a quite special manner, I'll make sure the day will also be run in style. I'll spend this one and a half hours fixing my Greek architecture paper. Then perhaps some more caffeine (in the form of either black tea or coffee, duh) at Starbucks at the corner of Thayer and Watermann. and then walk a short distance to Metcalf auditorium where my European history class is at. Then I'll sit way in front so as not to let my lack of sleep eat away my attention.

I'm so happy I don't know why. :)

1 comment:

alissa said...

ha. i love your insomniac posts as of late. but don't let it get to your immune system like me.